Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Car pools are for PANSIES!

So, I guess I'm a pansie... But I didn't intend to do car pool this year. Reilly kind of set it up for me. She took a ride home with her best-friend, Jacey, on Monday. Okay! Okay! I forgot that Monday's are early outs and I didn't show up to get her. Okay! But yesterday, she REALLY wanted Jacey to come home with us yesterday, so her mom offered to take and/or pick up Reilly. I was like, 'No, you shouldn't have to do both, I'll do one or the other.' So now, she takes them in the morning because she's got a third-grader she has to take anyway; and I pick them up at the end of their day. It's going to be fine, but I don't feel like it's going to save that much time. This is my problem with it... Reilly goes to school just after 9am and Sean goes just before 9:30am... sooooo, I still have to be out; I still have to get everyone ready; I still have to get ME ready. Call me bipolar, but I'm all or nothing!

... I guess I'm saving the environment by not driving my gas-guzzler along with all the other moms driving bigger gas-guzzlers. :) Think of the positive, right?!

No comments: