Sunday, July 27, 2008

Michigan or bust!


We're leaving for Michigan on Saturday. I've got a whole list of things to do before we can roll out, so my week's full! Besides finishing up lessons for the month, I've got a house to clean, a quartet to practice with, laundry and packing to do, and ... well, whatever else comes up along the way! So, I was thinking about it today, and I decided that vacations aren't relaxing! People who go on vacation to relax are RETARDED! There's no way. Between the preparation for going and the clean-up upon return, that's enough to make it stressful. But then, add all the stress from actually being ON vacation and you're screwed! I'm relaxing today because I know the next three weeks of my life are going to be *BEEP*!

2 comments:

Sue Hodge said...

hmmmm, glad you're coming?

nhodge said...

i think the only people who can really go on vacation to relax are the people who have a house staff to do all the work for them. they probably don't appreciate the time away b/c the only thing they're taking time away from is time away! lazy bums ...