Saturday, January 3, 2009

Remembering You


Few people can be summed up in one picture and, Dad, this one's you!

Beth got a new camera for Christmas and snapped some pictures of the fam. I thought they were all fabulous, but this one made me think, "This is how I'll remember Dad." Not to sound morbid or anything... It's just that this is an image I already come up with of when thinking of Dad. Sitting on the couch with a 'huh?' look on his face while he plays with his part.

This is not the sum of Mom, but it is a great picture!



Mom's culinary skills do come to mind when thinking of her, but this photo doesn't capture her quite like Dads did. I'm totally jealous of that kitchen every time I see it, though.

1 comment:

nhodge said...

haha! so true about dad. the only thing missing in that picture is the comb(s)!