Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Craft

I just got a call yesterday about Reilly's kindergarten Christmas party. I guess I signed up to do the Christmas craft... Must've done it in a whole nother life (hahahaha, still not a word!) ... Anyway, as I was looking up ideas, I kept thinking back to their Halloween party. The craft was a popcorn hand with candy-corn nails. It was MESSSSSY and didn't take very long. So, I kept that in mind while I searched the net. I found this!



So, just to make sure that a 5/6 year-old could do it easily and use up between 10-15 minutes, I had Reilly and her friend from her class, Jacey, do it together. They had fun and it worked out perfectly! I'm doing it!



2 comments:

kathbot said...

That will be so fun!

Sue Hodge said...

Dear Apple-Rolling-Not-So-Far,

This looks like something that we did at Chirstmas many years ago. We did them in red and clear and green and clear. I bet there is still at least one around.